Statement of Faith
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and to perform good works.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto resurrection of life and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.